Bulgaria

Rozhen Live cam, Bulgaria

by on Jul.26, 2016, under Bulgaria, Cams

GD Star Rating
loading...
GD Star Rating
loading...


Rozhen village in Bulgaria. Located in the Blagoevgrad region is included in the municipality of Sandanski.

Located in the Pirin mountains, within a 20-minute walk or a short drive away from the Nativity monastery and 6 km from Melnik. It offers traditional Bulgarian cuisine, a wine.

The distance to the Rupite protected area is 10 km away and the monastery of St. Worthy is 12 km away.

Leave a Comment more...

Harmanli, Park Live cam, Bulgaria

by on Jul.26, 2016, under Bulgaria, Cams

GD Star Rating
loading...
GD Star Rating
loading...


Harmanli is a town in southern Bulgaria, located in Haskovo region near the regional center (33 kilometers). It is the third largest in area after Haskovo and Dimitrovgrad. It is the administrative center of the homonymous municipality. The town lies close to the confluence of two rivers – Harmanli (in the region it is called, also, Olu Dere) and Maritsa. Through the town pass one of the most important Bulgarian transport arteries connecting Sofia and Istanbul railway line Plovdiv-Svilengrad-Sofia.

Modern Harmanli and the region is an area with well-developed segments of agriculture, furniture production, food and light industry. Here there are two wineries that produce wines of the highest quality. With regard to infrastructure development in General, we can say that it has everything necessary for a full life towns.

The population, the majority of Orthodox Bulgarians. There are two large churches – the Church of St. Athanasius and the Church of St. Ivan Rilski. In the village Shishmanovo nearby a mosque.

Leave a Comment more...

Glodzhevo Live cam, Bulgaria

by on Jul.26, 2016, under Bulgaria, Cams

GD Star Rating
loading...
GD Star Rating
loading...


Glodzhevo small Bulgarian town located on the fertile lands of the Western part of Ludogorie. Independent is itself a part of the community Vetovo Ruse region. The distance to the municipal center is 12 km away, and to the regional town of Ruse is 34 km away. This is the only inhabited place in Bulgaria with the same name. In the past on the territory of today’s Glodzhevo there was a thick mountain in the area there were many small lakes and wild animals in the forest ripened fruits and berries. During the epidemic of plague in Europe (1347 — 1351) this place was settled by fugitives from the terrible disease of several villages, who founded the village Glodzhevo.
The name of the village comes from the “Glogow” (hawthorn), which grew up around the village. Glodzhevo is an example of ethnic tolerance of the population. Live and work here together, Muslims and Christians. There are two mosques and an Orthodox Church “SV. Paraskeva” (1936). The information stored about that stone minaret to the main mosque of the city was erected Tetevenski master Elijah Totev assistants Ghani Genev and Mehmet Yasar Kijkje in 1926

Cave Bezdynna”, located to the city refers to its natural attractions.

Leave a Comment more...

Page 2 of 1112345678910LAST